Giant Devonport is your one stop shop on Tasmania's Northwest coast. We offer a full range of different servicing options that suit your personalised needs. With our qualified bicycle mechanics and professional servicing stations, there is no better option for all your bike maintenance needs. With-in a stone's throw of the Airport and Spirit of Tasmania we are an ideal spot to get your Bike holiday started with a last minute tweak, fix or local knowledge of Tasmania's road and trail map.
We do full suspension servicing in store by qualified technicians. Plus the added option of out on the trail suspension setup to make sure you are 100% dialed in.
Jake our wheel man can sort out all of your wheel needs, from custom builts through to a complete wheel overhaul.
Further Servicing Options:
- Full Gear Tune - $40.00
- Tyre Fitting - $10.00 (per End)
- Standard Tube Replacement - $25.00 (Inc. Most Tubes)
- Tubular Tyre Replacement - $40 + Glue (per End)
- Tubless Tyre Installation - $40.00 (Inc. Sealant)
- Di2 Firmware Upgrade - $50.00
- Wrap Handlebar Tape - $25.00 + Bar Tape
- Front Hub Service - $30.00
- Rear Hub Service - $40.00
- Headset Adjust and Regrease - $35.00
- Hydraulic Brake Bleed - $40.00 (per End)
- Bike Packup and Box - $75
- Spoke Replacment - $25
- Wheel Rebuild - $100.00
- Wheel True & Dish - $40 (per End)
- Bottom Bracket & Regrease - $40.00 (Not Inc New Bearings)